Feedback and 4 Things Meme
Firstly a quick note to say thank you for all the feedback on the last post! I intend to use the Xmas break to do a lot of planning for this blog, and all your suggestions will go a long way to helping me plan regular posts, new content ideas, etc. Here’s a few general replies to some points raised:
* My own photos – I’m one of those people who, when they lose something, will search relentlessly for it, even when all hope of finding it seems lost. Hence, I have been searching for my battery charger for months now! A new one is now on my shopping list, so I’ll be able to use my camera shortly! I actually have several ideas for photo-heavy posts that I am quite excited about!
* A sparkly template – this will probably come when I transfer the blog to a domain, as I will then be able to use 3rd party templates, my CSS skills aren’t really up to much anymore! I may change to one with a banner graphic in the meantime however, if I manage to create a banner I like!
* Those of you who kindly agreed to answer some questions, an interview is being prepared and will be on it’s way to you before next week!
For now, here’s another meme that quite a lot of the bloggers I read have already filled in, and I really enjoyed reading the answers to!
4 Things I did Today (well, yesterday)
1. Started making plans for next year, both for this blog and life in general
2. Did two of the three consolidation exercises I need to do for my course and email in tomorrow, and surprised myself with how much I knew.
3. Ate a really good chili cooked by the boy whilst watching In Bruges and reading blogs.
4. Began to sort out my possessions for the big clear-out I’m undertaking – I own a lot of superfluous clutter!
4 Things on my To-do List
1. Book train tickets for Xmas eve, travelling to my parents’ house the evening of the 24th is not going to be fun, especially getting across London at the same time as everyone else!
2. Finish my washing and actually put it away for once instead of leaving it in neatly-folded piles until I want to wear it.
3. Do the other consolidation exercise and email them all to the college.
4. Start working on a few posts so that I’m ahead of myself before leaving Loughborough in case I don’t have much time to write when I’m in Kent.
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Baklava – I can eat boxes of the stuff in minutes!
2. Pretty much anything from the Marks and Spencers food shop – wine, sushi and party food in particular! If I could afford it, I’d do all my grocery shopping there!
3. Trashy magazines – Anything from “REAL LIFE STORIES!” stuff to celebrity gossip, I spend my lunchtimes at work gleefully reading the kind of publications I would never spend money on, but really enjoy reading when they’re there for free!
4. Spending ridiculous amounts of time in the shower, I dread to think how much of our gas bill this contributes to, but I love taking my time, relaxing with various delicious-smelling products and planning my day.
4 Random facts about Me
1. I’m only 5’1, but because of my Scoliosis I wear tall length jeans and petite tops! I say I’m disproportionate, my other half tells me I’m “anime-proportioned” (but for that I think I’d have to have a far smaller waist first!)
2. I love books, but I seem to buy them quicker than I get around to reading them, especially with all the extra stuff I have to read for my course! My “to read” pile is always growing!
3. I hoard EVERYTHING! I really hate throwing things away, but I also hate clutter, so I’m forever driving myself crazy with the amount of stuff I have!
4. I find thinking of new interesting facts about myself really difficult!
Bloggers that I’m tagging
I would tag, but I think most people have probably filled this one in already, so I shall refrain for now. (Next time I’ll fill it in a little earlier!)
Filed under: blogging, life, Memes | 3 Comments
Tags: admin, blog, blogging, feedback, life, List, me, Meme