Things I Love Thursday
*shivers* It’s been a cold week so far, and I’m looking forward to a weekend of relaxation in the warmth with some good movies, hot drinks and catch up on all the sleep I’ve missed! Aside from the chills though, this week has had it’s good bits!
* Being invited to participate in a fabulous blog project, which will get it’s own official announcement shortly! I was sitting in a hotel room when I read the email and I think I must have confused the people staying either side of me when I squealed loudly with delight and excitement!
* Cake, chocolate and other delicious things being brought into work to celebrate birthdays, Xmas and various other occasions! It certainly makes the day sparkle a little!
* Presents! OK, I’m over buying presents for other people now, I’m getting excited over mine arriving! There’s a pile of gifts from the boy’s parents in the living room and I can’t wait to open them!
* Finally being organised about Xmas – I think I have most things ordered and sorted now!
* Planning the year ahead – This year I intend to make resolutions and stick to them, for the first time ever! I’ll post them here so that I can’t go back on them!
* Making jewellery again– I’d abandoned it for a while but I’ve had a few moments spare to start creating sparkly wearables again recently!
What’s made your week sparkle?
Filed under: Lists, Regular Features, Things I Love Thursday | 7 Comments
Tags: Gala Darling, life, lifestyle, List, positivity, Things I Love Thursday, TiLT