Image by Darwin Bell
I am so glad it’s Friday today! This has not been the best week in the world, but now that it’s almost over I can look forward to a delicious meal tonight and hopefully a relaxing weekend. I hope you’ve all had a better week than me and have great plans for tomorrow and Sunday!
It has however, been another great week in the Blogosphere, so here’s my pick of the best posts!
* First of all the lovely Ms Constantine has written a guide to “Reinventing Your Image“, great if you feel your style is getting a little tired and it’s time for a change.
*Kati‘s post on “Negative Self Image / Envying Others” has managed to write sensitively and informatively on the phenomenon of women entirely basing their look on that of someone they admire. This is a subject I’ve started posts on before, but could never quite get it right, so I love this post!
* If the style of your blog is more your concern at the moment, Nubby Twiglet has posted another excellent guide, this one entitled “The Triple Threat: Personality, Branding and Blogging“. An exceedingly interesting read even if your first impression is that branding isn’t relevant to your blog – I can assure you there will be something in that article to make you think!
* A post on Tiny Thoughts about “How to Identify Your Unique Strengths” is definitely worth a read and certainly had me thinking about where my own strengths lie.
* Carmen‘s post entitled “Linguistic Lover’s Learning List” (she’s definitely fast becoming one of my most featured bloggers in these posts!) is a great set of tips for anyone wishing to learn a new language or improve their existing knowledge of one. I intend to look back at it once I have all my many other projects out of the way and have time to try learning French again!
* Finally, Gala has done what I think is her best “I want to be” interview yet, with an anonymous friend of hers who works as a dominatrix. I was captivated from beginning to end by this interview, and if you’re even slightly curious about the profession (finding out how my perceived ideas differed from reality was really interesting) I recommend reading this.
Have a great Friday and an amazing weekend! xx