Things I Love Thursday!
I’m a little later than I usually am with this!
This week has been deceidedly mixed. I’ve been ill for most of it, as have most of the people I’ve come into contact with (so really, I had no chance of avoiding it) but it’s given me time to get on with some work and general organising since I really haven’t wanted to go out in the cold!
This week I have loved:
* Beechams All-In-One liquid – Tastes foul, but it’s been the only thing that’s shifted my sickness enough that I can get to sleep at night.
* Retro Video Games – Flash versions of Sonic The Hedgehog and a working installation of realMyst finally (I couldn’t get it to run on XP but new graphics drivers finally solved the problem) have kept me amused whilst off ill.
* Cosy Nights In – Comfort food and movies that turn out to be surprisingly good (I wasn’t expecting much from Iron Man but I enjoyed it). Definitely one of the best ways to spend a winter evening.
* Birthday Dinner Plans – Tomorrow I’m having dinner at a Japanese place in town that’s built under the ugliest set of student halls I’ve ever seen, and thus, I didn’t even know it did Japanese food until my boss came back raving about it last week. The menu looks delicious, Loughborough actually has a lot of good places to eat for a small town!
* Concerts and Family – My brother is having one of his university compositions played in London on Saturday night (he’s studying music at University), so I’m heading down in the afternoon to listen.
I hope you’re all having a lovely week, what’s making it fabulous for you?
Filed under: life, Lists, Regular Features, Things I Love Thursday | 5 Comments
Tags: Gala Darling, life, lifestyle, me, positivity, Things I Love Thursday, TiLT