I’ve been tagged by the fabulous Carmen to list six or seven random things about myself, linking back to the blog who tagged me and tagging six or seven more people, so I shall do my best!
1. Right now, I have a completely vile cold, cough, and general lurgy that is making me feel rather vile. I’m a bit of a man when ill – I can’t cope with it, I go really pathetic and can’t get on with anything hence taking so long to do this meme.
2. I really like me and I’m not in the slightest bit ashamed to say that! People have, in the past, accused me of having low / no self-esteem simply because I don’t rate myself as above-average in the looks department (not fishing here, just personal opinion!) but the truth is I have a massive ego about… pretty much everything else about me! (Though I try not to be too conceited!)
3. I get intellectual crushes like crazy! There are so many people who, whilst not being shall we say, traditional “sex symbols” for want of a better phrase, I find myself imagining being married to because I could see myself happily hanging on their every word for years!
4. I have some really geeky interests! I’m totally into old computers and planes. Attending airshows is one of my favourite activities and I’ve contributed to the Vulcan To The Sky fund.
5. I can’t draw to save my life, and I think if I could miraculously gain one talent, drawing may well be it.
6. I feel the cold really easily, and can be often seen wearing hoodies and gloves indoors, huddling by the radiators whilst everyone else is in short sleeves. Because of this I’m also a terrible duvet hog, and the poor boy creature unfortunate enough to share a bed with me regularly ends up getting out a spare blanket!
7. I really enjoy it when nobody has done any shopping and we have to make a meal out of completely random ingredients found in the cupboard. I find it a really fun challenge!
Once again, I’m not going to tag anyone at this point (heck, after saying I’ll get my blogroll sorted I haven’t gotten around to that yet either! Number one priority for this week!) As usual though, I really enjoy learning more about others, so please let me know if you decide to fill it in!
Filed under: life, Lists, Memes | 9 Comments
Tags: life, Lists, me, Meme, Personal