Image by prakhar
I’ve read so many fabulous posts this week that I started writing this on Tuesday, in order to make sure I remembered to include them all. This is my biggest links post yet, since without a doubt, this has been an incredible week for inspiring blog posts, I’m just sorry that I couldn’t include all the amazing posts I’ve read!
* Aimee Marie has posted a short article on eco-friendly fashion entitled “Fashion Without Victims”, including some links to online stores selling clothing that won’t destroy the planet or peoples’ lives. She’s also posted the first part in what looks like it’s going to be a brilliant series on photography: “Photo Coach Part One: Gathering Equipment”.
* Tres Lola gives us lots of brilliant reasons to eat green veg, I had no idea asparagus can help with PMS, now I love it even more!
* Madamoiselle Robot has posted a guide to “Vintage Shopping in London and Online” with some great sources of unique clothing and accessories. Also, a post entitled “How to Wear Sequins” which is full of great Polyvore sets and brilliant for those of us who love a bit of sparkle in our wardrobes!
* Amber’s post entitled “11 Writing Gems” is just that – a selection of amazing tips for aspiring and established writers alike.
Image by HAMED MASOUMI
* The Glamourous Grad Student asks exactly what is “The High Price of Low Cost Fashion?” Definitely something to think about.
* My iGoogle (my saviour and organiser of my online life) threw me a WikiHow article entitled “How to Feed a Vegan For Three Days or More”. This is going to be extremely useful to me, not because I know lots of vegans, but I’m intending on trying it out for a few days as a sort of detox. I doubt I could do it permanently, I like meat too much, but I need to eat healthier and I think this will really help me.
* Carmen’s fascinating photographic analysis really interested me, and reminded me of the literary analysis I did during my degree, but visual instead. See “How Many Words Can We Draw From This Picture“.
Image by Béni Rivière
* Cuileann has posted an entertaining list of things to do when you can’t sleep called “Nocturnality a la Cuileann” with some great suggestions and some rather entertaining ones I would never have thought of!
* Liv‘s post, “I Have A Blue House With a Blue Window” has written a short post containing a great way to feel better when things go wrong.
* Tres Lola tells us “8 Things that Every Girl Shoud Know How To Do With Bicarb Soda“, some great money and environment-saving tips here!
I hope you all have a good day and a totally amazing weekend! x