Things I Love Thursday
Another week is nearly over and thank goodness for that, I’m really looking forward to the weekend! This week has been hard work but the following have made it a little more enjoyable:
* Having a new PC at work, it makes it so much easier to use WordPress during my breaks without wasting ages waiting for the editor to load.
* Raw cherry tomatoes as a snack- delicious, healthy and easy to eat at a desk.
* Comments that make me smile – you’re all really lovely 🙂
* Reading something complicated and really understanding it, I feel a great sense of accomplishment when I understand something that’s meant to be complex and difficult to work out.
* Creative ideas that could really lead to something – I’m having quite a lot of these at the moment, which is really exciting (but that’s all I can say at the moment).
* Immunity – So far I haven’t caught nearly as many of the office coughs and colds as I usually do, and fingers crossed this continues!
* Weekend plans – This weekend I’m meeting up with two different sets of friends and going to one of my favourite clubs, it should be a great evening!
How about you? What’s kept you sparkling this week?
Filed under: life, Lists, Regular Features, Things I Love Thursday | 10 Comments
Tags: Gala Darling, life, lifestyle, positivity, Things I Love Thursday, TiLT, work