Image by kaibara87
Hooray for Friday! I hope you’re all managing to get away with doing as little as possible at work today!
I’ve decided to abandon the five distinct categories, as although I first used them to force myself to show some variety in the links I feature, I actually found them quite limiting, and started using the Life Sparkle heading like a “misc.” category, which it was never meant to be. From now on, there will be no headings, but I will still endeavour to find a diverse selection of reading material for you!
* Ashe Mischief shared a post from Blood Rhinestone Productions entitled “How to be a Burlesque Superstar” a great guide whether you want to build yourself a reputation as a burlesque star or you simply want a few tips that will translate into your daily lives and add a bit of glamourous sparkle!
* Coral Stars feautres a guide on “How to Shake Up Your Style”, perfect if you feel like you’re in a bit of a sartorial rut, there are some great tips here on how to gather inspiration for your wardrobe!
* Bridey has posted a list of very useful links if you’re in need of inspiration for NaNoWriMo, or any writing project you may have on the go at the moment. Her “Inspiration: Writing” post is sure to prove extremely handy!
* Sarah muses on how much of her sense of style comes from the opinions of others in her post entitled “Past Caring”.
* One of my favourite livejournal personalities, the brlliant Benchilada has a wonderful series of posts entitled “So You Don’t Have To” where he eats some seriously disgusting-looking / sounding items sent to him from friends all over the world. Only watch the video below if you have a strong stomach… then click the link above to see many more hilarious gastronomic adventures!
* Finally, here’s an excellent piece from the Style Bubble on keeping fashion “Pro Choice”. Wear what you feel like wearing and enjoy it!
What fabulous Internet findings have made your week pass a little more quickly?