Random Facts Meme
My first Tagging! I’m so excited!
I’ve been tagged by the fabulous Bridey for this random facts meme 🙂
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up
- I haven’t seen my real hair colour (aside from in root-form) for 5 years.
- If I come across a problem I think I should be able to solve, I find it very difficult to stop trying until I find a solution, even if it means losing sleep / being horrendously late for something.
- When I’m upset or stressed out, I’ll either eat like a total pig, or go the complete opposite and forget to eat at all. As yet I have not been able to discern any reason why I will go one way or the other, it seems entirely arbitrary which I’ll do in a given situation.
- I require at least three cups of coffee a day for my brain to function.
- I bite my nails. I’ve tried to stop hundreds of times but I’ve never managed it.
- I had surgery when I was 10 to have a metal rod inserted to straighten my spine.. a few years later I snapped the rod and didn’t notice!
I’m not going to tag people because my blog is still a baby, and I don’t feel that I “know” enough fellow bloggers well enough to tag them yet! If you decide to give it a go however, let me know!
Filed under: life, Lists, Memes | 7 Comments
Tags: facts, life, me, Meme