Image by jayniebell
This has been yet another not so good week as far as “real life” goes, so a lot of the posts that have caught my eye have been very much geared towards change and possitivity, and have really been the one thing getting me through the harder ups and downs of the week.
* Sarah Von’s post, “The Art of Doing” is all about getting on with those ambitions and tasks you’ve been telling yourself you will do for ages, but never quite get around to starting or completing. Read it if you need to stop procrastinating and get moving, like I do with finding a new job!
* If you need to find the energy to follow Sarah’s advice, then Miss Corrine can help! Her post with “15 Simple and Effective Ways To Get More Energy” is a great source, and will have an energising tip suitable for every occasion.
* The Glamourous Grad Student has posted some “Organisational Tips For the Fast-Paced, High-Tech World we Live In” to keep you organised and in control whilst you’re achieving your dreams!
* If one of your ambitions is to travel more, then Viola Megan’s post entitled “Ultimate Paris on a Budget” is a must-read. When you’ve finished reading Part One, Part Two is here!
* Tres Lola has an article about one of my favourite convenient snacks, the delicious Miso Soup. “So… What’s the Fuss About Miso Soup” tells us all about this fabulous and easy-to-prepare food, and how it can benefit our health!
A short roundup this week, since quite a few of the bookmarks I had ready to feature were on my PC, which gave up the ghost a couple of days ago. It’s in the process of a re-build though, so expect a huge Sparke Roundup next week when I have access to those bookmarks again!
Have a great Friday and an even better weekend! xx